
Here is Little LB showing off her two front teeth (and a little bit of drool!). She's had these two teeth for three months now....will she ever get anymore? I can hardly stand all the drool much longer!!!!
Anyway, she really is her brother's sister. Little JB used to make the funniest noise when he was baby girl's age. We thought it sounded like a dinosaur roar so that's what we called it. Now Little LB is doing it. It is the cutest thing!!! But Little JB hasn't done his roar since he was about a year old....so he couldn't have taught her how to do it and I doubt that it's a heredity thing....where did she get it?
I think our pooch Jake might have taught them both how to growl. That's how he "talks" to us. Those of you who've met him will agree....he's a talker!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment