2006-01-09

The Little Gym

Today was Little JBs last day in the "mommy and me" Little Gym class. We've been going to the Little Gym since he was 18 months old and have truly loved every minute of it. Now that he is old enough, he will continue to attend the Gym but in a class without me. I'm kind of sad and excited at the same time. This is the first class that I've been so happy with all of the children and the parents. We've made several friends whom we will definitely miss. But at the same time, I believe that he needs and wants a little more independence than what I'm used to giving him. He is such a smart boy and has never really 'needed' my help with a lot of things. At least Little LB and I'll get to watch him from the window. It's going to be a transition for us. Whether it's a smooth or challenging transition, we're going to enjoy it. We're both excited about the new class!!!

No comments: