"Okay, so this happened last night right after dinner, and I think you’ll really get a kick out of it.
TJW comes down stairs and starts shooting me with his water guns (courtesy of Nonna - I think). So I get one from him and we shoot each other for a few minutes. I then I took them away and we were done, so I put them on the bathroom counter to dry out.
So, I go upstairs about 15 minutes later to check on him, because he’s watching a movie, only to be truly grossed out. He was filling up the water guns again…IN THE TOILET!!!!!! Gross!!!!! I was so grossed out. I don’t know if that is what he did the first time or not, but he had been shooting the TV, Cable box, V-Smile, Movies, etc with them. So I spent about 10 minutes wiping everything down.
Ugh!!! Leave it to the 4 year old!!!"
Have a great day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment