2008-03-12

Found in Translation

"Me hold you!" = Hold me please!
"I can't like that." = Yucky!
"Mommy has her 'eye-pots' in, no glasses." ('eye-pots' = contact lenses)
"It's bullishious" = Delicious!
"I want pasta for breakfast." = nuff said (a true Italian)
"Is that mommy's 'brush teeth'?" = Is that mommy's tooth brush?
"Mommy, 'No' is a bad word. Say 'Yes'."
"Quiet, I'm talking to Nonna/Nana on the phone."
"I want my princess shoes/pajamas/panties/shirt."
"I want a cheese hagaburger."
"Mommy, what day is it?" (asked every day)
- Tuesday = Date Night (before we moved to SoCal)
- Friday = Pizza, Popcorn, Movie Night
- Saturday = Game Day (video games can now be played)
"When I'm a Daddy, I can drink Diet Coke."
"I want my Mommy, no I want my Daddy, no I want my Mommy...."
"I cold....freezin'"
"Daddy, talk it!" = Read me a story.
"Daddy's not at work, he's at the train station."
"Hedidoctor" = Helicopter
"Save it in the frijidator." = Put it in the refrigerator.
"What's that noise?"
"What's that smell?"
"Jakie, stop it!"

And last but not least....
- JB2 says "baseball is boring" (which breaks my heart but changes his mind every week after practice; then says, "I had a blast")
- LB yells "It's time for baseball!" (so excited to maybe get to play....she has two more years)

No comments: