If you look at my earlier posts you will notice that I used to blog about "stuff and things" (mostly about my kids). Now I only post pictures without much narrative. Which is great too but I feel that I've gotten lazy in my old age. And I am getting the itch to start writing again about our life out here in SoCal.
Soooooo.... be on the look out for a more informative blog from the Busy B Family Website. I might start by creating a new name for our blog. I've seen some really cute ones out there which makes ours pale in comparison.
Here's a start.....
Spring Break!!! While many of our friends and family have the traditional "Spring Break", we do not. Having two kids not in school just yet means that we don't really get a "break" from the daily grind of activity. But now that we live in SoCal, everyone wants to come out West for their SB vacations. Which is great because we get to vacation with everyone while they are here!!!
Some of our best friends from the DFW area are coming this week. On their list of vacation activities includes Disneyland and Universal Studios. We probably won't tag along since our tickets are blacked out on those dates (oh, poohy) but that's okay. On Saturday, we may go out to Long Beach and then home to color Easter Eggs. Then it's an Easter Egg Hunt!!!
My sister, Auntie M, is coming the next week with her friend - they are 21 so I'm not sure how much we will do with them....I'm sure they will want to PAARRRRTTTTAY like it's 1999 and my kids will not be allowed to go along!!! I'm sure they'll have great time watching the boy play t-ball!!
Then hubby's sister and brother-in-law come for the weekend. We will hang out with them and then take a few nights as a couple, the hubby and I, and head either to SFO or San Diego.
Also in April, my cousins will come one week (we're going to Disneyland and will take a tour of the Hollywood Homes) and then my parents will come another week (hopefully for baby girl's birthday).
And the list goes on....I think we have every single weekend booked until April 2009. We are looking forward to it all.
The only downside to having so many guests, is the great food!!! People, I need to get into a swim suite this Summer! We do live by the beach, you know, and as it looks right now, the kids will not get to see the ocean until they can drive themselves.
Anyway, that's what is going on right now!!!
Love to all!
PS if you have any suggestions for our new page name, let me know!! All ideas are welcome!
No comments:
Post a Comment