the boy is sick today so while we were at the store waiting for his Rx to be ready we went over to the coloring section of the store. the girl picked out an art project and mommy said that she had to be 5 or older to do that project because that is what it said on the box. the girl then asked me how old she had to be to do all the projects in that isle. then the kids picked out a couple of things and as they were looking to see if they were old enough to do the projects, here is what they said....the sister asks the brother (who is learning to read) how old she has to be to get the finger painting project....as the boy points to the "For age 3 +" he responds "We have to be 3 and up. You are the 3 and I'm up."
I love them so much! They so totally make me laugh!! Miss B was with us and she got a huge kick out of it too. It was great for her to see where I get all my material. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment