My sweet baby girl is the light of our life. She and I have so many special moments. She never hesitates to force me to listen to her when she has something important to say....like "Mommy, I love you!" or "You're my veeeewy best fwend." or "Mommy, you're my most beautifulest prettiest mommies."
.
Last night, as we were finishing up a movie, she crawled over to cuddle on my lap. By the end of the movie, she was fast asleep. When the lights went up, all I could do was just sit there and look at how grown up she is. Her long legs were curled up into a ball. That single moment brought me back to all of the other sweet moments we've had like that....and it had me remembering when she first graced our family with her sweet life...almost four years ago.
.
I love those special moments with my girl! I just hope these memories don't get lost to the future!
No comments:
Post a Comment