"Mommy, are you happy?"
"Yes, sweetie, I'm very happy!"
"Well, I'm happy that you're happy!"
Mommy is cleaning out some boxes of old toys and finds a beanie baby bear that is red, white, and blue and has George Bush's name on the arm. Mommy bought this toy when the boy was young to commemorate who was President when he was born. Mommy then gives this bear to boy. This is what happened...
- Boy asks, "What's his name?"
- Mommy replies, "George Bush."
- Boy exclaims, "Oh, like, George the Monkey!"
- "NO!" Mommy tries to explain to no avail......
(those of you who know me, know how hard it was to document this one)
We are currently trying out this cool gym near our house....it has lots of great activities for the kids and amenities for the adults, there is even a great cafe with yummy food. The kids love it. Now they ask every morning, "Are you going to work out at the snack place?" I think this is so funny because I'd probably rather work out at the "snack place" rather than on the track!!
1 comment:
lifetime?! Best gym ever if it is!
Post a Comment