2006-10-03

New Favorite Show

Okay, I have many new favorite prime time shows. Television this year is turning out to be quite good! And tonight I've just added one more favorite show to my schedule of viewing and the pilot episode isn't even halfway over. "Friday Night Lights" is awesome! It's different, in the style of a documentary, a sneak peek at some cool Texas points of interest, a funny way to depict us Texans in a truthful but non-insulting way, what else can I say....the cast is terrific, who's that sexy red-headed coach's wife? It has a sense of family, competition, strength, cranky, friendship, love and a lot of God included.

I really am enjoying it! Even all the beauty and big hair.

Notes after the show: It prevoked tears and cheers from me. And ended with a prayer. Wow!


Check it out! Tuesdays at 7pm Central.


More about my new favorite shows to come.....

No comments: