Okay, you're going to need to use your imagination a little bit for this entry but I just couldn't resist sharing it with you. Still pictures would not do it justice so I apologize that there is not a new goofy snapshot added.
So, picture this.....we're winding down for the day, just finished eating dinner so I sent the kids with hubby to get ready for bathtime while I finished cleaning the kitchen. This is our general ritual at night. Suddenly, I heard some loud hip-hop music coming from the master bedroom. When I was finished cleaning up, I headed to the back of the house to where the music was coming. As I turned the corner and walked through the door of the master suite, I saw two little munchkins bebopping around, half naked, waiving their arms in the air, and wiggling their hips. AND Daddy was bouncing around the floor with them! Little LB kind of reminded me of the dancing baby from Ali McBeal....remember that? It truly was one of the greatest sites I've had since the babies came along.
Our kiddos really do have some good rhythm and some great moves. They were even showing us some new stuff. Everyone was having so much fun and because of that, Mommy and Daddy were too.
This kind of fun is a great payoff for all of the hardwork that is put into to being a parent of two toddlers.
A side note: as you know, Daddy can't stand to dance, but get him around dancing children and all of his inhibitions vanish! What a good Daddy he is.
No comments:
Post a Comment