2006-02-17

A new adventure is about to begin....


As a family we've decided that it's time for Mommy to go back into the workforce and luckily I was able to find a new job fairly quickly. That is truly a blessing since I haven't been doing much professionally for two years. I'm very excited about my new adventure as a "working mom of two". I am so lucky to have been able to spend two full years watching Little JB grow up to be a nice young boy and to be able to experience Little LB's first year of life. The boy is definitely ready for preschool and he is looking forward to his first day back to school. Baby girl, well, she will do just fine. She loves to play with other babies and is very social. I don't have any worries about how she will do. How I will do is another thing to think about.....

The past two weeks, I've been determined to spend some really quality time with the kids rather than our normal day-to-day stuff. So I've taken a lot of naps and played lots of train games. Today we even vetured to our local pancake house for some delish grub! The kids really enjoyed it and I was so excited that it made them happy to eat with Mommy.

Now that I've had a taste of the SAHM thing, I will surely miss it. I hope it has made me a better mom that will now go out of my way to continue to have those special mements together even though there will be less time to do so.

Here are a few cute pics of the kids rolling around together:

Here they are "spoon fighting":

No comments: