The first week of school has been a little emotional, to say the least. The first few days were pretty good and I was very pleased with how Little JB was dealing with the change. Then it all fell apart. For two days now I have had to leave him upset, which tears me up inside! Yesterday he came home with two wounds, one self inflicted when he slipped while running (which he wasn’t suppose to be doing) and then one from a friend who was trying to play with the same toy (we’re still learning to share). He came home with a bump on the head and a scratch or two on his face.
And Little LB has also had a difficult time. She was already going through separation anxiety, now it’s ten times worse.
As for how Mommy is doing….well, I miss them soooo much!!! I know it will be different next week when I’m at work and don’t have time to worry about them (I will always worry about them….you know what I mean). I know they are well taken care of. The good thing about picking them up at the end of the day is that I’m able to see that they have gotten comfortable and are actually enjoying themselves. And when they run to hug me when they see me, well, then I’m on cloud 9!!!
Hugs and kisses from my kids are the best things in the world!!!
Have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment