2013-01-08

What's on Your Coffee Table

As I'm cleaning up this afternoon, I initially take a peak at my MESSY living room and take a deep breath, then, I sigh in sweet delight! 

This is what I see laying around the house every day and I am so proud of my sweet babies! As you look at this picture...here is what you may see....toys left out and not being played with, books vicariously left behind, some silly old Star Wars space craft, and some tubes of skin lotion.... 

Here is what I see:
 - a beautiful Lego creation that was put together by JB and JB2 over the Christmas Holiday, a three year tradition now. What usually follows the completion of this type of vehicle is a tale about what happens in the movies and books told by an excited "almost" 10 year old
 - a shape learning toy that taught the two older kids their colors and shapes which now helps us all assist sweet Baby C learn her colors and shapes
 - an Elmo and Zoe plastic purse that my sweet LB has given to my sweet CB who in turn stuffs it full of treasures that only a 2 year old loves and then carries it around with pride
 - BOOKs - two very new books given as Christmas presents and two very old books that were enjoyed by Daddy and now are an evening ritual for JB2 and LB, I think they love these old books more than most of their new ones because their daddy loved them so much!
 - and lotion that helps keeps my sweet babies' skin soft and "baby smooth" throughout the dry winter months! Soft enough to make cuddling an even happier time for all of us.

I think I will leave this mess alone a little while longer.....because, a mess to you is a beautiful sight to a momma of three!!

No comments: