2012-10-20

Pumpkin Patch at the Dallas Arboretum - 2012

Our Little Sweeties (LS) and Mommy ventured out to the Dallas Arboretum today. We were specifically there to visit the Pumpkin Patch but were able to witness a few other great sites. LS2 (thats the big girl) was so excited to see all the pretty brides taking their wedding portraits. She was even more excited to see someone about to get married!! LS1 (thats the boy) was excited about the Chihuly Exhibit! It's going on through November 5, so if you get a chance, that is worth the trip! LS3 (you get the pic - this is the littlest sweetie) was mezmorized by all of the "pukins"! LS3 was not feeling well enough to want to pose for the camera so here are our best shots! 

What a great morning adventure for us while BS (that's Big Sweetie) is away on business!!! BS - now that is funny!
 One of Mom's favorite shots!
 Do they know how to pose, or what?
 "Mom, which one can I eat!?"
 The Big Kids in front of their favorite Chihuly Statue!
 This is my Man of the House right now....look how grown up he looks! (I just shed a few tears!)
 One of the only pics of LS3 smiling AND (sort of ) looking at the camera!
 Mom and her Beauty Girl!
 Mom and her Little Man!
!
 "Mom! I found one I want to eat!!!"

Another of their favorite statues! AND one of Mom's favorite shots of all three LSs!!

No comments: