2011-10-15

Cha-Cha- Changes!!

Recently, the hubby and I made some important decisions about our family. That both of us having two full time and very demanding jobs was not good for the family. We were all stressed out, were not sleeping, were not exercising, were not able to spend true quality time with each other and the kids were falling down in their school work....so....something had to change. Mommy needed to be a full time Mommy.

So I did it.....I said the magic words and wrote the not-so-fond-of resignation letter.....and they weren't too happy with me. BUT after lots of tears and whole-hearted discussions with my wonderful boss, we came to a compromise. PART TIME! If it works for them, it will work for us. This allows us to still be able to go on vacations but also allow us to spend more time and attention on the house and home.

So, in the next few weeks, my focus at work will change and my focus on home will change. I think everyone at home and at work are excited!! This is how women can have it all - career, happy husband, successful and happy children....I am so blessed!!!

And maybe you will see more interesting blogs from me!!

No comments: