2008-10-31

My Ears (and Heart) are in Heaven

The Boy said the most amazing thing to me last night while I was tucking him into bed. After a long day on the Pumpkin Patch Field Trip he says to me with a very tired accent, "Mommy, you are the bestest, most wonderfulest Mommy in the whole wide world." (his words exactly) I then asked him how he knew, had met all the other mommies in the world? His reply after a tired pause, "I don't need to meet any other mommies. I already know the bestest, most woderfulest mommy. You."

And as I gave him the "bestest, most wonderfulest" hug a mommy could give her amazing son, he closed his eyes and fell asleep.

It's the end of days with lots of rushed activities, lots of homework, lots of housework, lots of cooking, and lots of sneezing (cuz I've got a cold right now) that a mommy really needs to hear these special words from her babies.

I'm so blessed!!
These are pics we took this morning of him dressed as a Computer Teacher at the University of Texas....this is what he wants to be when he grows up (as of today).

No comments: