We are family of five who hang our hats somewhere in Texas; where everything is bigger. The cast: JB - aka Daddy and hubby extraordinaire! TB - aka Mommy and wify-poo (and blog moderator). The Boy (aka JB2) is our little man - wait, he's a teenager now! The Lady (aka LB) is the sporty-princess (nuff said)! The Little (aka Baby C) is the one who keeps us young!!
Hey Guys- Hope you had a festive holiday season out in Cali!! I know John called several months back, but I lost the phone number & had the old work email. My email address is angiedooley30@hotmail.com...So please put me back in the loop. I miss you all so much!! Are you coming to Texas anytime soon?? Your pictures are great. Almost like the real thing...almost.
Hey Toni! Old neighbor here from Southlake... do you still have my email address? I need to contact you- the folks who bought your home are getting some of your mail and wanted to forward it. There is a coffee shipment (that might be important?!) anyway, lost your email address so I google searched you. email and let me know! Looks like Cali is working well for you? beautiful mountains. take care, Laura
2 comments:
Hey Guys-
Hope you had a festive holiday season out in Cali!! I know John called several months back, but I lost the phone number & had the old work email. My email address is angiedooley30@hotmail.com...So please put me back in the loop. I miss you all so much!! Are you coming to Texas anytime soon?? Your pictures are great. Almost like the real thing...almost.
Hey Toni!
Old neighbor here from Southlake... do you still have my email address? I need to contact you- the folks who bought your home are getting some of your mail and wanted to forward it. There is a coffee shipment (that might be important?!) anyway, lost your email address so I google searched you.
email and let me know! Looks like Cali is working well for you? beautiful mountains.
take care,
Laura
Post a Comment