2007-10-22

The day is here...

An entry by Mommy:

This whole thing started 6 months ago with talks about a new career adventure for Hubby. Then it turned into a family adventure with a big move from the Lone Star State to Southern California. Everyone has asked me how I feel about being so far away from my family.....well, that part makes me sad. In fact I'm missing the birth of my second neice who will join the family today (I'm thinking about you Gigi!). But we are all still very excited.

Both Hubby and I moved around the world as kids so we're following in our parents' footsteps so to speak. The kids are small enough to understand and to be excited while not be too disappointed to leave their friends and family. They are good at making friends and know that Nonna, Grandpa, Nana, and all the rest will visit often. It's Hubby and I that will miss their friends the most; we know how much they all meant to Little JB and Little LB.

As for our friends, and you know who you are, can visit us any time. We even found a house big enough for a guest room!!! It's always ready!

Today the movers will be here at the Southlake house to pack us up. Tomorrow, they will load. Then it's off to Plano to spend time with Nana, Baby M and the rest of the B Family. We'll head West at the end of the week after celebrating our wedding anniversary.

Keep an eye on the website...so that you can track our journey!!

xoxoxox

(welcome to the family Baby S)

No comments: