Single parents!
I'm not officially a single parent but it sure feels like it during the week while Hubby is out at his new job. I've had to learn to kill and pick up bugs (everyone who knows me well knows what a big deal that is). Just juggling the everyday routine between the two kiddos is challenging enough and my goal to not have a lot of "chores" to do when Hubby comes home is a struggle. The kids have watched a lot of television so that I could keep the house kept up. I think I've also gained 50 pounds just from the "fast" meals we've had.
However, I'm got some nice help from friends and the folks at the job are very understanding. So that helps!!!
I'm determined to eat better again and exercise more starting today so that the 50 pounds will go away before we move to the land of nice bods!!
So, to all of you single parents, "Cheers" to you!!! My hat is off to all of the hard work you are doing!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment